- What if I need assistance?: H.J. Martin and Son team members will be available during normal open business hours via phone or text at 920-494-3461 and webchat. Any orders made after hours will be serviced during normal business hours from Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- How do I know how much material to buy?: If you’re unsure of what quantity of material you need, please read these two resources on how to measure your space.
- How do I guarantee I will get the product I put in my cart?: Putting items in your cart does not save materials for you to purchase later. Due to high demand for materials, there is no guarantee an item in your cart will be there for you to purchase. The material will officially be yours once you check out and receive the order confirmation.
- Payment: All purchases must be paid in full on the website. We accept debit or credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. All sales are final.
- Do you offer financing or use of gift cards during the sale?: Financing is not offered on any H.J. Martin and Son Shop products. Gift cards for H.J. Martin and Son are also not permitted for use on the shop.
- Can I cancel my order?: All orders/sales are final.
- Returns and Exchanges: All sales are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on Warehouse Sale materials. For more information about returns and exchanges, please reference the policy on our Warehouse Sale website page and in your invoice email.
- Invoices: All purchases will include an emailed invoice.
- Extra Quantities: If you need to purchase extra quantity of a product, please call us to see if we can order more at 920-494-3461. Prices may vary.
- Roll Good Products Cut to Size: All carpet and vinyl roll goods will have a predetermined width, and you must provide the length (longest measurement in your room). Your square foot price will be based on the length you enter and we will convert to square footage. For assistance, please see the measurements section above
- Tip: Just calculating the square footage of your room won’t tell you how much carpet you will have to buy. Rolls come in specific widths—usually 12 feet or 15 feet, but sometimes 13 feet 6 inches. Therefore, when you buy a piece of carpet off the roll, you have to buy the length you need, by the width of the roll.
- For example, if your room is 10 feet by 10 feet—which equals 100 square feet—and you are buying a carpet that comes in a 12-foot width, you will actually need to buy 12 feet by 10 feet of carpet, which equals 120 square feet.
- If you are carpeting a fairly small area, you may be able to find a carpet remnant that will save you from having to purchase extra carpet.
- Carpet Roll Cuts: If you are ordering a roll and want it cut for multiple rooms, there is a field for you to enter in the room sizes/cuts for us to make before delivery. Your total square footage of what you order should total the full square footage you need.
- Remnant Products: Carpet and vinyl remnants are sold by the roll. You must purchase the full piece. The size will be in the description.
- Hard Surface Products: All hard surface products are sold by the square foot in the full box/carton or sheet. The quantity will be stated on the product listing. If the quantity you need is not available, a notice will appear on the screen, and the Buying Quantity field will show how much we have available.
- Mosaics: Mosaic tile products are sold by the individual sheet and the exact size of each sheet will be listed in the description.
- Carpet Pad: Carpet pad will be sold by the square foot.
- Area Rugs: If you are purchasing a carpet roll or carpet remnant, you can have them made into an area rug. In the checkout, you can select the box indicating you want it cut and bound. We will then call you to discuss binding costs/specification and delivery/pick-up for a future date. We will not be delivering area rugs the day of the sale.
- When will my materials be delivered after ordering?: Once your order has been processed, we will call you to schedule delivery. Delivery is free only for those who live within 30 miles of our Green Bay location.
- What if I live outside of the 30-mile radius for delivery?: If you live outside the delivery zone, we will contact you for future pick-up of your purchased materials or quote you for delivery.
- What if I have questions on my delivered materials?: All questions and concerns can be directed to our main line, 920-494-3461.
- Material Pickup: You may schedule a future pickup with us by calling 920-494-3461. All materials are preferred to be picked up within 30 days of the Warehouse Sale. We are taking COVID-19 into consideration and will be following all government-mandated rules on social distancing when scheduling appointments.
- How will my products be delivered?: All deliveries will be for garage drop-off only. Please have your garage door open and someone home to communicate (from a distance) that they received the material. Once materials are in your garage and the delivery driver has moved away from the garage, please take a minute to inspect the material and let the driver know all is well. Considering the COVID-19 pandemic, we are practicing “contactless delivery,” meaning you do not have to meet our drivers at the door. Please do not approach our delivery drivers and do not help them. This is for our team and your safety.
- How do I schedule free future delivery (within 30 miles of Green Bay location)?: During the purchase process, you can indicate you would like to schedule future delivery of your purchased material. Someone from H.J. Martin and Son will follow up with you to schedule the delivery. We will schedule delivery within 30 days of the sale.
- Installation: If you need the materials you’re purchasing installed by our team, please indicate this in the purchase process. Contact us to schedule a measure.
- Installation Questions: If you’re installing the material yourself and have questions, you can call us to talk to our installation professionals at 920-494-3461.
- Installation Materials: Call the showroom at 920-494-3461 to purchase installation materials such as grout, thin set, adhesive, and floor cleaning products.