– Can I see a sample of a shop product?: Shop site products are closeout materials and are no longer on display in our showrooms. To keep prices low, we do not pull samples for customer viewing, which would require both designer assistance and warehouse processing time. We are happy to answer any questions about the products for you if you need assistance.
– How do I guarantee I will get the product I put in my cart?: Putting items in your cart does not save materials for you to purchase later. Due to high demand for materials, there is no guarantee an item in your cart will be there for you to purchase. The material will officially be yours once you check out and receive the order confirmation.
– Can I call in my order over the phone?: Unfortunately, we do not allow over the phone ordering at this time.
– Payment: All purchases must be paid in full on the website. We accept debit or credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. (We do not accept American Express at this time.) All sales are final.
– Can I cancel my order?: All orders/sales are final.
– Returns and Exchanges: All sales are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on Shop materials.
– Invoices: All purchases will include an emailed invoice.
– Extra Quantities: If you need to purchase extra quantity of a product, please call us to see if we can order more at 920-494-3461. Prices may vary and stock not guaranteed.
– What is a flash sale?: Similar to our annual warehouse sale – online flash sales are close out material for sale at reduced prices on our shop site. Each flash sale will last approximately 1-2 weeks (or while supplies last) and each will focus on a different product type. This will not be a one-day event.
– When is your annual warehouse sale?: This year we will be having online flash sales throughout the year to bring you deals year round! You should join our email newsletter list to be the first to know when each sale is. Here is the link to join our newsletter list: https://www.hjmartin.com/company/newsletter/
– How is this different from your traditional warehouse sale?: Each flash sale will focus on a specific product type. Example – one flash sale may be a carpet – so expect a lot of carpet remnants, carpet rolls, carpet tile, etc. There will still be a limited selection of luxury vinyl, hardwood, tile, etc. but there will potentially be a Hard Surface sale later in the year with a larger selection.
– When will you go back to your traditional warehouse sale?: There are multiple factors that weigh in when determining the best sale format, and all are reevaluated prior to each sale.
– Roll Good Products Cut to Size: All carpet roll goods will have a predetermined width, and you must provide the length (longest measurement in your room). Your square foot price will be based on the length you enter and we will convert it to square footage. For assistance, please see the measurements section. Rolls will be capped at 25 feet in length, if more is needed please indicate cuts in the provided field. We will not deliver cut goods on the day of the sale.
– Tip: Just calculating the square footage of your room won’t tell you how much carpet you will have to buy. Rolls come in specific widths—usually 12 feet or 15 feet, but sometimes 13 feet 6 inches. Therefore, when you buy a piece of carpet off the roll, you have to buy the length you need, by the width of the roll.
– Example: If your room is 10 feet by 10 feet—which equals 100 square feet—and you are buying a carpet that comes in a 12-foot width, you will actually need to buy 12 feet by 10 feet of carpet, which equals 120 square feet.
– Carpet Roll Cuts: If you are ordering a roll and want it cut for multiple rooms, there is a field for you to enter in the room sizes/cuts for us to make before delivery. Your total square footage of what you order should total the full square footage you need.
– Remnant Products: Carpet and vinyl remnants are sold by the roll. You must purchase the full piece. The size will be in the description.
– Hard Surface Products: All hard surface products are sold by the square foot in the full box/carton or sheet. The quantity will be stated on the product listing. If the quantity you need is not available, a notice will appear on the screen, and the Buying Quantity field will show how much we have available.
– Mosaics: Mosaic tile products are sold by the individual sheet and the exact size of each sheet will be listed in the description.
– Carpet Pad: Carpet pad will be sold by the square foot.
– Area Rugs: If you are purchasing a carpet roll or carpet remnant, you can have them made into an area rug. In the checkout, you can select the box indicating you want it cut and bound. We will then call you to discuss binding costs/specifications and delivery/pick-up for a future date.
– How do I know how much material to buy?: If you’re unsure of what quantity of material you need, please read these two resources on how to measure your space.
– How To Measure Your Space: https://www.hjmartin.com/how-to-measure-your-space/
– Measuring Guide: https://www.hjmartincarpetone.com/flooring-guide/measure/calculate-square-footage?locationNumber=0733&UpdateUserLocation=true&redirectsource=national
– Call Us: Call us at 920-494-3461 and schedule a free measure.
– Material Pick-Up: Material pick-up will be scheduled through the checkout process.
– Material Holding Fees: All materials are to be picked up within 30 days of the Warehouse Sale or you will be charged a holding fee of $1 per day to keep the materials stored.
– Delivery: Delivery of all materials will be charged per order based on zip code. In addition, deliveries will be scheduled through the website in the checkout process.
– Garage Drop-Off: All deliveries will be for garage drop-off only. Please have your garage door open and someone home to communicate that they received the material. Once materials are in your garage, please take a minute to inspect the material and let the driver know all is well.
– What if I have questions on my delivered materials: All questions and concerns can be directed to our main line at 920-494-3461.
– Installation: If you need the materials you’re purchasing installed by our team, please indicate this in the purchase process.
– Installation Questions: If you’re installing the material yourself and have questions, you can call us to talk to our installation professionals at 920-494-3461.
– Installation Materials: Call the showroom at 920-494-3461 to purchase installation materials such as grout, thin set, adhesive, and floor cleaning products.
– What if I need assistance?: H.J. Martin and Son team members are available during normal open business hours via phone or text at 920-494-3461 and web chat. Any orders made after hours will be serviced during normal business hours from Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.